Monday, May 08, 2006


AGGGGHHHHH, the sound you make after a nice swim in the ocean. I have to tell you, this clear open water is spoiling me. I just went for a little swim today, I think it was a 500. I was planning on running afterwards but some windsurfing came up right when I was finishing and I wanted to check them out. It was two couples, that had seemingly just got off work. It definitely had some thoughts running through my head like: "wouldn't that be cool to do a little windsurfing after work." Dean Karnazes "the ultramarathon man" windsurfes to build up his thighs. It looks like a great sport. Tomorrow, I plan on a full scale workout, so we will see how that all works out. The weather down here is great and by the time I get done working, the humidity has calmed down. Had dinner tonight at the World Famous Fudpuckers. I had a nice grilled tuna steak with a baked potato. This was very tastey, and very healthy. Just as a told my training partner today, cutting out sweets and fried foods has made me feed exponentially better throughout the day.

Cheers, more tomorrow

No comments: