Monday, March 17, 2008

Training has started.

This is the week I'm officially starting my swimming training. I had a great run into work today. The weather was so good I actually wore shorts! As for my Nike+iPod it continues to be a Love/Hate relationship. This morning it said I only ran 5.1 miles when other mornings it usually say's something like 5.9 miles. Hopefully, I can get to a track this week and calibrate it.

I'm pretty stoked that I'm going to be using my old college pool and saving around $40/month. I hope it pans out.

This weekend I took a break from my usual trail running as Saturday there was a downpour and on Sunday (knowing the trail would be soaked) I took the day off and spent the entire day at the park with my wife and daughter and some friends and family. It was great!

No comments: