Tuesday, March 27, 2007

This post could be long, but instead I'm going to send you to another site to explain it all. I want to do something like this so BAD!!!! Something extreme! This weekend at the bookstore I read about these people who took months off to bike across the country. How cool would that be! And then I read about others traveling around the world. So what is so extreme that I thought it warranted me mentioning on this blog?

A guy is swimming the ENTIRE AMAZON RIVER!!!! He has been swimming for over 54 days!!!
Folks, the Amazon river, is longer than the Tour de France!!! Talk about some mad PR this guy should be getting? Come on American media, the elections are a year and a half away, and this site only has a page rank of 4!!!! Give me a break!

Here it is: http://www.amazonswim.com/main.php

No comments: