Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Updates

May was extremely hectic for me, so I made a personal goal to blog everyday in June.  So now, as of June 3, I have already failed at this.  Owell...

Monday, June 1 Ironman training was my official start for training.  I'm sure this is a major shock to most of you.  However, I've been keeping in-shape - long rides here and there, trail runs, etc..., but now, it's official triathlon training time.  

For now, no more just keeping in-shape, it's time to get in triathlon shape, which is a world of difference than just being in-shape.  On Monday, after work I grabbed a quick open water swim.  Unfortunately, I had to cut it short, but it was great being back in the water.  I never thought after training for the Louisville Ironman that I would miss it, but I have. 

Last night I got in another swim and today I got some good running in.  Saturday, is my first big day and I'm stoked becuase my training partner will be with it and we are both good at challenging each other in different legs.  

In May, I did participate in some really cool events, in-which I will blog about over the next couple of days.  So be sure to keep coming back - or better yet - SUBSCRIBE TO THE RSS FEED!


No comments: