Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Progress...


My biggest goal for this year is for people to know what I am about and what I'm not about. I absolutely love Tom Peter's books and blog. The one thing he constantly talks about is "Brand You"

First and foremostI definitely do not hide from "hot issues" like national health care, taxes, and the economy, but I also respect everyone's educated opinions and embrace them as well.

Who am I? A question I constantly ask myself on long runs, bike rides and infinite laps in the pool.
I care about my spiritual growth. I have a solid foundation, but I am definitely still growing and evolving, and hope I always am.

I care about my family. Nothing comes before my wife and kids. Period.

I care about my body. Whether it be the fresh air (or lack there-of) that I breath, or the food that I eat. So I guess you could call me an environmentalist that is also very worried about the obesity epidemic in America, particularly with kids.

I believe being accountable to others is the best way to live a joyful life, surrounded with caring and loving friends.

So to leave on something that I don't believe in or that offends me: Macaroni and Cheese at Macaroni Grill on the Kids Menu!

1210 Calories
62g Fat
40g Saturated Fat (200% daily recommendation for an ADULT)

1 comment:

The Miles's said...

Bro, Fast Company is my favorite magazine. I hadn't heard of it and then I had to use some airline points, so I "purchased" some magazine subscriptions. By far FC came out on top and ESPN The Magazine came out on the bottom (horrible, don't bother).