Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A good Ride, a good Run, and some Inspiration...


I had a great ride on Saturday up Suck Creek Mountain. I was going to do some trail running at Prentice Cooper but it was a pretty muddy trail to get there so I opted out and got some work done around the house.

This morning I did intervals, my total time was slightly slower but I definitely felt like I had a harder work-out. Hopefully, I can get some speed work done later in the week.

I finished Eiger Dreams last night and I think it was a great book that offers a little perspective on a lot of different facets on life. I highly recommend it and for those of you in Chattanooga, I will have it back at the main library soon.

1 comment:

Whit and Lindsay said...

Jimmy, Glad to hear that training is going well. Keep up the hard work. I think you are going to have an amazing race. Loved Eiger Dreams too, going to have to reread that one soon. I cannot wait to hit the roads with you when i get back. Take care!