Monday, January 28, 2008

A great ride...



Sunday is usually reserved for a day off from everything and just chilling out. But on Saturday, I spent a good deal of time at the library and as such, was caught up on my reading. So when Sunday came and it was a very nice 55 degrees after church, I headed up the mountain for a quick climb.

Strangely enough, this is the first time I have ever biked up Signal Mountain. It was a fun, quick ride only taking around 1.5 hours but I did abs afterward and felt rejuvenated afterwards.

On a separate note, I'm reading some great books and thought I would recommend them to those interested:

The China Study

Eiger Dreams

If anyone has any other book recommendations, please leave them in the comments section.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good blog. Just out of curiosity, how do you train for Ironman and take Sunday off?

Saturday=ride, Sunday=run .... or do you have a secret :-)

http://james.wanless.info

Jimmy said...

Since I commute to work EVERYDAY by either running or cycling I get more done during the week. Not a secret just hard work condensed.

Cheers!