Thursday, November 29, 2007






Don't worry, I definitely won't be in to Christmas as much as these guys are!

I had a great run in this morning. It was a cool 38 degrees but oddly I was never cold and even got pretty hot towards the end. This got me to thinking. With all of the running I will be doing this winter, why don't I do another marathon?

The only real reason is the money. But, it would definitely give me so e motivation and I would love to run one in late February so I could carry my "yet to be born" daughter across the finish line. Although, her mother, who has never seen me finish a marathon, may be a little sceptical about letting me hold her after 4 hours of running.

I'm browsing my favorite marathon site for some cool events this winter, but if any of you have any suggestions please leave a comment or send me an email.

No comments: