Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Had a KILLER work-out yesterday. It usually takes me about 40 min. from my office to get up Lookout Mountain when I'm by myself. Yesterday, I did it in 26 min. with my training partner. We then went back through TN, then took it easy on some flats for about 20 min. at a nice 17 mph pace, and then did indian drills for 30 min. back home. Of course, the indian drill are really just REALLY intense interval runs since there is only 2 of us. All in all, it was a blast! Then the run came, which wasn't such a blast. I ran 6 miles after that, and thankfully didn't quit, but I was in-some serious pain, as my body is clearly not ready for a Olympic distance triathlon yet. But I will be soon, and I can definately tell a difference since I have actually been doing ab-work.

No comments: