Wednesday, February 21, 2007

WOW...How time flies... Normally I'm always ahead of any schedule and then last night I look up on Hal Higdon's web-site that I need to run10 miles (that sucks) then take a day off and run a 10-15 miler on Friday and then a 20 miler on Sunday. Ok, that really sucks! But it's exciting. Finding 20 miles to run in Chattanooga is a lot like finding the right tool in Home Depot, you know it's there but it sure takes a long time to do it!


I'm currently too lazy to update the links on the left so here are my plans for 2007 as of now:

Chattanooga Half Marathon
Knoxville Marathon
3 State, 3 Mountain Century
Chattanooga Waterfront Triathlon (haven't registered yet)
Atomic Man Half Ironman (haven't registered yet)
NY City Marathon (name is in the lottery)

No comments: