Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My favorite blog is www.thekirkreport.com. One of the best things he does is post random links thoughout the week, so I though I would share some of my favorite links, that aren't on my sidebar.

NY Times Travel on Bike Tours in Wine Country

Bicycling.com - updated news on all cycling events

Great Forum - everything from BMX, triathlons, biking2work, jokes, ok you get the picture

Great Music - DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER UNTIL YOU LISTEN TO IT ON YOUR MP3!!!!

Cool Custom Bikes - That I can't afford

Cool nonCustom Bikes that I can't afford

Cool Local Bike Manufacture - AND yes, sadly again I can't afford them either!

Awesome - environmental cylist, a very weird web-site, but very cool

My favorite band, my wife doesn't let me listen to because I get so pumped up!

My favorite band instead

Another great band that noone has heard of!

The ultimate band of all time that will never be removed from the top!

No comments: