Saturday, August 19, 2006

Since I haven't posted in quite sometime, you can tell that I haven't done much training. My wife took a vacation to the beach, and I just put in a bunch of hours at the beach. However, next week, I'm doing what is listed below with a bunch of other fellow Chattanoogan's and am extremely excited about the challenge. I haven't ran in quite sometime, but I have been cycling enough to keep me in pretty good shape.

Start 6:30 PM at the Provident lot.

Day 1 (Wed) Aug 23
10k - 6:30 PM The course runs out toward Moccasin Bend

Day 2 (Thurs) Aug 24 - 2 races
5k - 6:30 am and 15k - 6:30 PM
The 15k will NOT be on the riverwalk, he is looking for a more forgiving route than 9 miles of concrete.

Day 3 (Fri) Aug 25
Run up Signal Mountain (aprox 8k) - 6:30 PM Start at the Food Lion on Mtn Creek Rd, time trial start 15 sec intervals in reverse overall order


Day 4 (Sat) Aug 26
Big Daddy Trail Run (aprox 13 miles) - 7:30 am
Starts at the Commons Area on Lookout Mountain.

No comments: