Tuesday, January 08, 2008

First Brick

This morning I had my first brick workout. I didn't have a good light for my bike so I hopped on the trainer and succumbed to the horrible tv programing at 6:00 A.M. If there is anyone out there with embarrassing amounts of money and looking for a worthwhile cause - Please start an endurance tv channel!

Interestingly enough the last mile of my run was faster than the last mile yesterday. Sorry Kenyans and training partner Kevin - I can't just go all-out in the beginning without crashing at the end. My pace today, was great and I was happy with the brick workout and the weather as it was a nice 59 degrees.

As for other big news, I have joined Team Louisville 2008's blog so look out for my introduction which should be coming soon.

1 comment:

2 Ironmans in 1 Week said...

holy moly, you're doing a brick in January??