Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Completely Random...

The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest her or his patients
in the care of the human frame, in a proper diet, and in the cause and prevention of
disease.
Thomas A. Edison (1847 - 1931)

So I know I just posted about eating organic, and am really pumped that DiGornio (spelling?) has started a new line of organic pizza.

Here is a link to the oatmeal I eat in the morning. The web-site is really fun to see how the company got started.

I've been doing a lot of soul searching lately do to a recent "retreat" I went on, about what is really important to me. I've really been blessed with an amazing group of friends that are very supportive and uplifting.

I say this, as it relates to training for an ironman, because it seems that every endurance athlete I have met is uplifting and supportive, as opposed to conventional sports (golf, football, basketball) where there is more smack talk than anything.

It's also interesting that pretty much every company involved with endurance sports and organic food truelly cares about their consumer and making their lives better and more enjoyable (AND HEALTHY!!!). For these reasons, I believe we are in the middle of a pradigm shift, towards more of these products, and less of mass-market, one-size fits all.

No comments: