Monday, July 28, 2008

Commuting Stories

I think most all of my friends like my crazy commuting stories. This morning it wasn't much fun, with road construction left half-completed as I walked in the office this morning I was completely covered in asphalt smut.

On to a funnier story, please read this post on the woman who commutes to Wal-Mart. Wallie World management didn't let her take her bike into the store, because she didn't buy it there, so she naturally just took off her clothes since she didn't buy them there either!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Jimmy... That is the funniest story I've ever heard. Sounds like something you or Chris would do. LOVE IT!

Whit and Lindsay said...

that last day is creeping up....ride bunches for me and then come visit. i promise your training won't take a hit. we shall do plenty of running and swimming..