Saturday, February 16, 2008

Daughter of a Runner


Daughter of a Runner
Originally uploaded by moncrief.brittany
So I haven't been out there enjoying the weather like I hoped but I have the excuse of excuses - My wife and I just had our first baby!

I know I'm partial but I really do think she is the most beautiful little baby I have ever seen.

And talk about being a proud dad - she came out 1)doing the breast stroke (note - I worked with her while she was in the womb on her freestyle, which definitely says something about my coaching abilities), 2) with RUNNERS FEET! 3) Triathletes Body long legs, long arms, long toes and long fingers, and 4) showing off some fiery red hair and gorgeous blue eyes like her mother.

4 comments:

Whit and Lindsay said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you guys. Welcome, Ada, into the world! We need photos, soon!!

Whit and Lindsay said...

Wow, beautiful feet! I am guessing she is going to be a powerful swimmer. Congraulations you two...I am so happy all is well...
Whit

Jessica said...

Yay! How exciting. We need details, and many more photos! Was she born on Valentines? The whole family is excited! Reed said he can't wait to meet this cute girl he here's so much about!

The Miles's said...

I still need to meet the little sprinter. And by the way, she's the 3rd cutest child...behind my two of course!