Thursday, April 19, 2007




Yesterday was a great day. On my lunch break I made it down to the Tour de Georgia Health Expo, and got a ton of free goodies.

Then after the market closed, the pelaton came right by my office. Just in-time to inspire me for a long bike ride.

I did my usual Lookout Mountain loop, and then made my way to Suck Creek Mountain. When I started the pro riders from the Tour de Georgia were coming down and started cheering me on. This was really inspirational!

Attached are some pictures of Suck Creek. It was extremely beautiful, as the Tennessee River was on my left and once I started climbing there was nice stream and a couple of blue holes on my right, and this is on top of the majestic mountain views I had. Needless to say, after approximately 50 miles of cycling, I'm feeling it today.

No comments: