Saturday, March 20, 2010

What have I been up to lately?

So what have I been doing since I am definitely taking a year off from an Ironman? Well, not sitting around getting fat. That's for sure.

First, I've been hanging out with my hottie wife (see picture above from Turks and Caicos). Crazy thing how much you see your family when you are not training for an Ironman. We have also been doing a fair amount of wedding photography in Chattanooga.

Second, I've started rock-climbing more and even took some climbing photos.

Third, I'm working on an exciting new project with the same guy who CREATED THE BEST LAWN MOWING BUSINESS SOFTWARE out there.




4 comments:

Security News Media said...

Hello, I apologize for contacting you in this fashion, but I think you might be interested in submitting your site to my new sports directory…at thesportszone.org

I'm assuming comments are moderated so when I click submit this post won't automatically appear on site, if it does, I again apologize.

Mandie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!
Mandie Hayes
mandie.hayes10@gmail.com

Door Hangers said...

Agreed Content Valuable to time spend to your blog. By Postcard Printing

Pat | Snow Kites said...

It surely looks like you are doing the right preparations for the Ironmnan event. You deserve the break considering the demands of your chosen sport.