Monday, September 04, 2006

Sorry it's been so long since my last post! It has been really tough at work. Although I do have a goal of completing an Ironman, my career comes first. I have noticed a lot of triathletes hate their job, and "escape" by training and competing in triathlons. The exact opposite is true with me. I love my job, and just need to release a little stress before work and/or after work - and that is where by triathlon trianing comes in.

I had a great day on Friday, I was just biking along to work and noticed a group of 30 + cyclists. I stopped by and noticed it was bike2work friday. It's funny b/c all of my friends are impressed by me running or cycling to work. In reality, there are a lot of people out there that bike 2 work and have a lot longer to go than me. This one guy does 30 miles one-way, and even does it in the rain! Chattanooga really is very condusive for cycling and a lot of other outdoor sports.

I'm fixing to update my calendar on the side, I've been contemplating what my goals will be for next year, and that is why the long delay.

No comments: